Most Health and Safety Legislation requires employers to provide "information, instruction and training" to their Employees.
Instructions and other documented procedures are a way to ensure your Employees are given specific information about the tasks that you require them to undertake and the policies you wish to implement.
MD Safety Management develops specifically tailored:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Health, Safety and Environment Manuals.
- Method Statements.
- Permits to Work.
Having specifically written procedures helps to:
- Comply with your legal requirements (evidenced by a documented audit trail).
- Provide your Employees with unambiguous information and requirements.
- Demonstrate to Employees the Company commitment to Health and Safety Management.
- Demonstrate to Enforcing Authorities (e.g. Health and Safety Executive (HSE), etc.), the Company's commitment to ensuring effective Health and Safety Management.